• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Back from round two. Doc had good news on the the type and markers that mean stuff to Oncologists! He said the lack of pain in my liver and that it's soft once again is GOOD news and means Pac-Man is in there doing his thing to eat cancer cells.
The funky temp loss of vision if I stand up fast or rub my eyes appears to be just another side effect of the IV drug cocktail. My hand tremors and cold sensitivity are normal as well. Just can't drive for a few days until the vision thing goes away. He upped the quantity of chemo pills taken daily to 7 from 6. He'll bump it up again next round if I respond well this time! I feel like an old geezer that has to take large quantities of pills daily.

Started reading "Go Like Hell" while on the drip machine. It tells the story of Ford, Ferrari and the birth of the GT40 back in the 60's. A good read so far! I bought it for my friend Dean who got Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma a few years ago and KICKED cancer's ASS! He thought I'd enjoy it and sent it back to me.

All in all, a good day...so far!

That's some really good news Mark, keep it up.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

What can she say? there is no way my wife would want to deny me something that would only increase my fight! Go for it.....forgiveness will come sooner or later.

Just make sure you get a colour she likes.......................... in case you cark it ;)

" He upped the quantity of chemo pills taken daily to 7 from 6. He'll bump it up again next round if I respond well this time! "

Upped it from 7 to 6 ?? What's he going to up it to next round ...5 ?

" He upped the quantity of chemo pills taken daily to 7 from 6. He'll bump it up again next round if I respond well this time! "

Upped it from 7 to 6 ?? What's he going to up it to next round ...5 ?

I guess reading comprehension wasn't taught in your elementary school back in the woods huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark:
He's a true Southerner, and they simply don't bother to read. Leave him alone to his fantasies...

Back