• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2016 Stangfix Fantasy Football League

The new StangFix fantasy football league has been set-up on the ESPN site. Since the majority of players this year will be new to our league, I set up an entirely new league meaning I need everyone's email address to which I can send the invitation to join. Please send it via a PM to me. (unless you want your email mailbox bombarded with stuff from {.}). Please make sure to do so before the end of the weekend as we are planning our draft for next weekend!

Your ESPN Fantasy Football League Has Been Reactivated :D:D:D

fd

Invites sent to those who gave me an e-mail address. I need quite a few more. Please get them to me asap. Draft is next Sunday afternoon and cannot happen if everyone has not joined the league. Send me a PM with your email so I can send you an invite today!

Wake up guys! I sent invites out to all that replied to my PMs asking for email addresses. A couple of you acted and joined the league. Quite a few have yet to follow the link in the invite and get signed up and join the league. DO IT TODAY. The draft is set for this Sunday at 4:00 pm EST. It can't happen if every player has not joined the league.

David, I need an email address from you so I can send you the invite to join.

I went ahead and filled the last open manager slot so we have the necessary 10 players. Just need them all to join the league!

For the new players, I highly recommend you go to the ESPN site and visit the Fantasy Football page and do a practice mock draft or three. You will want to know how things function come Sunday prior to the draft starting. It's not difficult at all its just that things can seem to move quickly if you are unprepared or don't know how the system works. A mock (practice) draft will show you all the ins and outs. We use a Snake style draft format so if you do a mock, do a 10 player snake style to emulate what you will be doing on Sunday.

Any questions, PM me.

Doing a mock draft right now. What does the BE stand for? I'm assuming that they are any extra picks I want, so I could have more than one qb, or defense for example? I also gather I can have 16 picks total, could have up to 4 qb's, 8 rb's etc?

Doing a mock draft right now. What does the BE stand for? I'm assuming that they are any extra picks I want, so I could have more than one qb, or defense for example? I also gather I can have 16 picks total, could have up to 4 qb's, 8 rb's etc?
BE is bench. Yes they are your back ups. Various positions have limits on the number of players you can roster. We use standard ESPN rules in our league so the positional limits will match those in the mock drafts.

Someone's getting their panties twisted up a little too tightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch for which players have the same bye week. You don't want your whole starting team on the bench at once. ( at least I don't )

Terry,
Just found out I will not be able to participate Sunday. Please fill my slot with someone.

Jim

I am still working on getting us a replacement to fill the league up. Meanwhile, still need a couple of you to go to the ESPN site (use the link I sent you) to officially join the league. This Sunday's draft can't happen if all 10 player/managers have not joined by draft time. If everyone has not joined by 8:00 pm Saturday night I am delaying the draft. Come on guys. If you can't click a link and join are we to believe you will actually take 10 minutes each week to set-up your rosters? Get with it already!

I am still working on getting us a replacement to fill the league up. Meanwhile, still need a couple of you to go to the ESPN site (use the link I sent you) to officially join the league. This Sunday's draft can't happen if all 10 player/managers have not joined by draft time. If everyone has not joined by 8:00 pm Saturday night I am delaying the draft. Come on guys. If you can't click a link and join are we to believe you will actually take 10 minutes each week to set-up your rosters? Get with it already!
Yea...what he said.

Terry,
Just found out I will not be able to participate Sunday. Please fill my slot with someone.
Jim, Don't bail so fast! The system has an autopick feature for the draft. We've had lots of guys go this path in the past and have very good years. I think one guy even won the title one year! The system picks best available for you at each pick, even accounting for your roster positions filling up per category (i.e RB, QB, etc.). Go ahead and sign in to join the league and just set your draft preference for autopick. Even if you don't, the system will do it for you if time runs out on your first pick. All you really have to do is join the league for now.

Join TODAY before 8:00 pm EST!!!

Hey Steve,

You were the first to say you wanted in but guess who hasn't joined the league yet! Yep. You!!! Come on man. Get with it already. Draft is supposed to be tomorrow.

David...David. DAVID!!! Where are you brother?! Get signed in and ready to go. Need you to do it before 8:00 pm tonight.

Back