• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yo!!!!!!!!!! Everybody

Welcome back! Glad everything got straightened out for you. Now get back to building those badass cars!

Welcome back Jason, glad to hear everything got all squared away. Time to bring one of those monsters out West already.

Great to see you back on the Fix Jason...

Keep up the good work.....

I heard a little rumour that one of your cars might be heading to this part of the world!!!!! Wooo Hoooo

Nice to hear from you Jason!

MVD is like a fortune cookie, the answer you get is always vaguely applicable, but never quite on point, and always changes, each time you get one!

"daveSanborn" said:
Welcome back Jason.

Are we going to get the condensed version of WTF happened out there?

I'm sure Jason is tired of fielding this question.

I'll break it down. Seized vehicles for alleged impropriety, returned vehicles when it was determined there was no case.

"Sluggo" said:
I'm sure Jason is tired of fielding this question.

I'll break it down. Seized vehicles for alleged impropriety, returned vehicles when it was determined there was no case.

Er, yeah.... I forgot to follow up on this question. Jason called me a couple weeks ago and we discussed "stuff". Nothing to see here folks, move along.

A side effect of what "didn't happen" is that as I figured they would, Jason's legal team has advised him to remain focused on business and to not publicly discuss the BS that happened. CR made an official statement that settled the matter and they are trying to move forward from that and not "beat to death" on the internet the crap that happened.

Given the many legal debates regarding the Dynacorn bodies and VIN swapping, would it be allowed to discuss what the state of OK determined was acceptable or otherwise legal for the shop to perform? Ie, did the state provide any sort of guidance on whether replacment of any parts at all, or replacement of X%, or replacment of the whole body (Dynacorn) constitute a reconstructed vehicle for title purposes as opposed to a "restoration?" And was the movement of the VIN from original sheet metal to replacement sheet metal allowed in any circumstances or strictly forbidden in all circumstances? Am curious, please PM if its not allowed publically. Although since the issue is raised often in the hobby, it would be nice for the answer to be available publically.

Back