• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Winter project

midpack

I picked up a nice set of Ford Racing ceramic headers used (thanks Rapid Rabbit!) and then a set of Dyno Max Ultra-flow's at a swap last fall. Waited until the local inside winter swap meet came around to see if I could get a set of used chrome tips, no luck so I used my MU 10% coupon and bought a new set of MAC ball and socket tails. I was running some MAC Flow path mufflers, and to be quite honest, they are frickin LOUD!!!!

The FR ceramic headers are frosting as I had a set of Summit headers that fit my GT40P heads (anybody need a set for P's?), but I did want to at least make it so I didn't have to pay extra (bribe) to get a MA sticker on my car, hence the Ultra-flows...

soooo as cold as it has been, I just had to do something in the garage or I was gonna go nuts... finished it up yesterday and ran the car to heat it up, then re-tighten everything. Still sounds pretty good, but not obnoxious... at least with the ball and socket, I can put the Flow paths back in if I feel the need... :steer

Glad to hear the headers worked out for you. :thu

I used the money from you to buy a set of Sanderson headers for my car from AZPete.
I guess we are all just swapping around.

:wop

Back