• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What do you use to weld on?

"67 evil eleanor" said:
You guys are too fancy. Course I really shouldn't say anything since I have burnt off all the hair on my forearms. Even lost a little in the arm pit too. Seems everything I weld something it's always looking down at me. :dun

I hate the little "buzzbombs" that go in your ear & sizzle around while burning the little hairs in there... or the ones that hit on the top of your shoe & burn into the top of your foot...

Get this, yesterday PM before dinner, I was practice welding in my standard attire (sandals & shorts) when a splat went down onto my sock covering my baby toe. Damn did I dance!

How about the ones that pop over the top of the helmet and burn your head, then you get to smell burnt hair for the next few minutes. :rant

Who in the hell wears socks when wearing sandals? If that's not telling of how old you are.....

Sooo wrong

sandals-and-socks__1112776a.jpg

"silverblueBP" said:
Who in the hell wears socks when wearing sandals? If that's not telling of how old you are.....

Sooo wrong

remember...it is the same guy that wears the mankini....probably wears that while welding too!

er sorry. Not sandals but adidas slides. Heck if this guy can get away with it, so can I.

GQ_kevinfederline.jpg

otherwise: - ouch!
welding.jpg

255246_408265265877371_1117369498_n.jpg

Besides, who want's such weird tan lines?
sandal-tan.jpg

"cmayna" said:
er sorry. Not sandals but adidas slides. Heck if this guy can get away with it, so can I.

Um, wow.... :hom

Crap, the homo button is dead!

"silverblueBP" said:

Sooo wrong

It'd be much worse if the socks were black, don't you think?

Officially done. I still have to buy a piece of c channel for support for the plasma side but it rolls nicely, adjusting the height is easy and I'm happy how it turned out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
"silverblueBP" said:

Sooo wrong

isn't that standard attire in broward co fl?? seemed to be that way when I used to pass thru there. :hide

Back