• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Weekend Toradoes.

janschutz

Corn Hauler
Are all our Stangfix members and family safe after this last weekends tornadoes?

Things were spinning up over the farm in East Texas but only the dead limbs blew down. Fixed the fences yesterday.

God Bless everyone that needs to recover from the storms.

Tarafied in Kentucky comes to my mind. Didn't hear from him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Yeah he's not far from Bowling Green that got hit. He is in Russellville...I'm searching tornado maps now.
From what I can garner it looks like it ran right over him. I can't find a detailed tornado map noting its path but looking at weather maps and such and relating it to regular Google maps it doesn't look good.

Should I call him?...I just texted him.

Last edited:
I did sent a pm to him this morning.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

I just got a response from Craig...

"Hello. Thanks for reaching out to me. The tornado did come through here but we were very lucky and did not receive any damage to our house. I think the tornado was "skipping" as they described it and we must have been in the right spot. All around us is destroyed but we are okay."

Thanks. It's mostly clean up mode around here. When I get a chance I'll check in. Thanks again."

Hey ya'll thanks for thinking of me. It is a big mess as I'm sure you can all understand. We were truly blessed. I had stayed up watching the tracking of the storms and Tornados and they had a confirmed touchdown West of us. As it it got close (just before 1am), we had the hail, sideways rain, wind and so on. We moved to our safe spot and waited. After some time maybe 10-15 minutes we could tell it had passed. Anyway, thanks again for checking on me! Reports are that this was the deadliest tornado to ever hit Kentucky. It was confirmed to be an F2 when it went over us and an F3 when it Bowling Green.

I was flying over the area when tornadoes hit. Our plane did a big bump, totally out of normal behavior. At least it was just one.

Back