• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Virginia Classic Mustang Does It Again!

Ponyman66

Yak, yak, yak
I know I've stated on here before about how pleased I've been with VCM's customer service. Well, it's not a one time fluke. I've dealt with them for almost 30 years now and they have never failed to impress.

Recently they had a 10% off Christmas sale. You were required to enter a code upon checkout to get the discount. I submitted an order to fill out my list of stuff I didn't get from Santa (I got some of it though!). While checking out I never saw the spot to enter the code (my fault I'm sure for overlooking it). Upon hitting the order button I realized what had happened and added a note to the order stating I didn't see the code block. I had also just transferred items from my "wishlist" directly into the order. What I didn't realize at the time was there were several items that were saved with a quantity of two each. This wasn't an error because I eventually need some things for the fastback. I didn't realize I hadn't corrected the quantity on the order. Again, totally my fault (yeah I was a mess. Don't order stuff at 1am!).

This morning I received an email from Michelle at VCM confirming the item quantity for the stuff I had duplicated the order on. I then responded with the correct amount I needed. Within a short time I received a reply not only stating they had corrected the quantity, but also stating they had applied the discount (which hadn't been mentioned anywhere but in my initial note)!

They not only sell items for all budgets (top quality repo or budget minded replacements), they also are happy to provide counsel on what may work best for your situation (and it's not always steering you toward the more expensive stuff!). Additionally they offer new high quality reproductions that they have developed. I know I sound like an advertisement for them, but I have no connection other than as a very satisfied customer. When I get service like I have from them, I'm more than happy to promote them!

And they happily send stuff to OZ without raping us on postage.
Great service.
:D

As I've previously stated, they have gone back into the stockroom to examine items for me to ensure that what I wanted to order was exactly what I needed. Their customer service is top notch, no doubt about that! They are also very courteous when visiting them at their store in Broadway, VA.

As I've previously stated, they have gone back into the stockroom to examine items for me to ensure that what I wanted to order was exactly what I needed. Their customer service is top notch, no doubt about that! They are also very courteous when visiting them at their store in Broadway, VA.
Ya know Randy, I forgot about them doing that for me earlier in the year. I was phoning the order in because I had questions on two different parts and they went back and physically checked them for me, describing them and answering my question. In all of these years I've never been close enough to their store to visit. It IS on my list though should the opportunity ever arise!

Back