• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Two nice E cars.....

2_06_03_09_12_59_14_0.jpg

Not sure if its just the car in this picture that I like to look at...

72_24_01_09_5_59_57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the black vert but there is no car in the second picture. I do like the second picture though.....

WOW.....Our own section......Wooo Hooo....

Dave, What do you think the chances are of importing the contents of the E Forum over here just in case the Eleanor forum goes bang :expl

Dont forget about the picture requirement for this board.....

"I renamed the mod&Custom board to the E car forums, Dave Sandborn will be the moderator still. Invite all yer friends. Just make sure they post pictures of cars and wives (GF's too), we're a visual bunch....."

"Fast68back" said:
Dont forget about the picture requirement for this board.....

"I renamed the mod&Custom board to the E car forums, Dave Sandborn will be the moderator still. Invite all yer friends. Just make sure they post pictures of cars and wives (GF's too), we're a visual bunch....."

What section should these pics of wives and GFs be posted in? Contests? Paint & BODY? Classified?

Unbelievable.... ask and you shall receive..... an Ecar section?

I guess it'll work out okay. I'll post the link to this site over on the customfastbackCA.com site on Monday AM. The Ecar forum is a pretty slow site. I recognize a couple of the forum members there from the VMF (Bobs forum). Most of the posts there focus on the unique areas of converting a FB into an Ecar, but there are a few members there who rely solely on that site to answer basic Mustang questions.

Back