• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trouble Lives!

Laurie S.

Staff member
Trouble will be coming home soon! It has been with David Toth in Escondido for the last couple of years. He has completely rewired the car, fixed a few minor issues, and currently is putting together the a/c system. He took it to a nearby shop for alignment, and several other issues to get the car running. He sent me a video last week of him driving it back to his shop and the car sounded awesome. Soon, I'll have Trouble back!

July 11.jpg

Yes, Trouble will be driven! I will trailer to the long distance shows to protect it. Would be too nervous parked at a motel overnight. But, one day drives to shows will work. It will be shown in the MCA Modified, Undercarriage Judged class, but locally, I'll drive on in.

That's great news! Trouble has been a lot of trouble over the years, hasn't it? Kinda lived up to its name...

Time sure flies. Doesn't seem that long ago he took her in to do that work. Glad its almost time to come home.

Back