• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Track Day at Heartland Park

Woo hoo, it's here, it's here.......track day is here :toot :toot

Now I just need to make it to the track. Figures today we'd have 25mph winds. I'll be exhausted just getting to the track.

25 mph winds exhaust you.......now we see why the Cruiser is faster................ :rofl

Pete, do you know how hard it is to back the car out of the trailer with no back window in high winds. Thats exhaustingly :gobp. :wtf

"lethal289" said:
Pete, do you know how hard it is to back the car out of the trailer with no back window in high winds. Thats exhaustingly :gobp. :wtf
yeah, just opening the trailer door in the wind has got to be a real effort!

Made it back, car ran great, driver drove as fast as his lowly skill level would allow and hopefully got some good video. Only got to run 3 sessions till the sun went down, but ran them all and ran them hard.

Dan showed up and ran in his BMW track whore, he bought a cool app for his iPhone that logged all his lap info, it'll be interesting to hear about all that!

A guy showed up in a new camaro with only 800 miles on the clock. The car is bulky in person and he seemed to be the regular goon type that thought no one should pass him! Yeah the car was kinda fast on the front straight, but it was twitchy as hell in and out of the corners. He definitely did not belong in anything above the novice group. They'd have been better off dropping him back and bumping Dan up :toot

Did I mention it's tiresome hauling a tag trailer with 25-30mph crosswinds :boohoo

Hopefully, I'll get some video edited and uploaded this weekend.

"lethal289" said:
Cant wait to see it. But the question remains, Did you pass anything?

The question is not did I pass anyone, the question should be...how many did I lap?

:bird

Back