• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SHRINER SWAP MEET LEE'S SUMMIT MO. / APRIL 10-11

ARARAT SHRINE SWAP MEET KANSAS CITY, MO APRIL 10-11 - Ararat Shrine Swap Meet and car corral. Location: Former Adesa Auto Auction in Lee's Summit, Missouri located in Kansas City's southland at an easily accessible location at 101 SW Oldham Road, on the southwest corner of the Junction of Route 50 and Route 291 North. Contact: Ararat Shrine Car Swap Meet, 5100 Ararat Drive, Kansas City, Mo. 64129 or 800-211-4120

* Location: 50 hwy & hwy 291 north LEE'S SUMMIT MO. :) :kaid :mou :DD

Didn't read your post 'till now.
Buddy and I went yesterday and walked around to whole event and didn't find much. There were more Mustang stuff than I have see in the previous times. I did score a new pair of V8 springs for $10 :ecit

I left with a truck full of stuff for the rat rod!

Picked up a set of NICE, big, wide white walls for the rat. An AWESOME '35 (I believe) grill shell, a complete set of '48 Ford big brake assemblies - spindles, drums - everything complete. A steering column from a '65 Mustang - with gearbox and wheel and the harness. I will cut about 2/3 off of that column and use it for cowl steering -- it's just a straight tube column right to the old gearbox. I liked it because i can use the integral turn signal switch and not have to run one of those column mounted ones.

Picked up a couple of new transmission coolers as well.

Back