• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Question on Personal Details Required Entry

Ponyman66

Yak, yak, yak
Why the change to the Personal Details page that requires an "automobile" entry? It's not so much I mind putting the information, but I don't care for it showing up under my avatar!

Why the change to the Personal Details page that requires an "automobile" entry? It's not so much I mind putting the information, but I don't care for it showing up under my avatar!
Doesn't have to show up on your avatar.. Its to make sure we don't have spammers, I get a registration detail of members and when they put stuff in there that doesn't make sense it get deleted..

Doesn't have to show up on your avatar.. Its to make sure we don't have spammers, I get a registration detail of members and when they put stuff in there that doesn't make sense it get deleted..
If it doesn't "have" to show up then why is it a required entry? There is no way to save changes to the profile page if you don't make an entry into the space. Even if you just place a character (such as I did with a "period"), the title "Automobile:" still shows up below your avatar. Since, according to you, it "doesn't have to show up", how do you make it go away? I searched for a selection, option, etc, to eliminate it with no luck.

SFCapture.JPG

It's required for registration and yes I made it show up under avatar I can remove if you like..

Back