• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

JDM4401

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I found this site the other day and I recognized a lot of the members here, so I figured I would join in on all the fun! I am currently working on a 67 coupe, which I am just about ready to install the engine and trans (390FE and 4 speed). Once this car is complete, I will be starting on my 66 Fb.

It appears you guys like pictures, so I will try to get some uploaded in the near future.

Happy New Year - Jason

Welcome Jason, we dont have a bunch of rules around here :rulez, but the big one is, "it doesnt exist or it never happened without pictures", we'll need to see some pictures of this '67 you speak of.

Welcome.

Another guy with one of each. this way you can fit in with both crowds here.

Coupe and FBs...

Mel

I will definitely try to get a pic up of the 67 coupe, but at this time I don't have any of the Fb. Possibly I can scan a pic of the Fb and I will post it if it scans ok. I would go take pics, but its in storage.

Wha? You don't have a digital camera? Just shoot them puppies and post. Oh yes, no photoshoppy stuff either.

BTW, welcome to the fix.

I found some pics, their not the best (car's dusty from sitting with the cover off). How do I post them, is there a thread explaining how to upload pics?

"JDM4401" said:
I found some pics, their not the best (car's dusty from sitting with the cover off). How do I post them, is there a thread explaining how to upload pics?
I think Sluggo is working on that but if you have a web host already like ImageShack (free) or something else, just get the url of the pic and insert it between [img ] here [ /img], oh and welcome!

"JDM4401" said:

Up top is a row of tabs or whatever words. Look for "Gallery" between shop and members. Careful this is an older "Gallery" on the very right which you need to ignore.

Click on the first "Gallery" and once on you will see on the right "my albums". Click there. You can then first create different catagories, etc. Then you can start uploading your pics.

Back