• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW Carbon Fiber Licensed Shelby Parts

Im very pleased to announce we will be releasing our Shelby Hood, Trunk Lids, End caps, an finally Upper and Lower scoops in Carbon Fiber within the next few weeks. :yah
I have worked very hard to make a good fitting part and something special.

Carbon Fiber unlike fiberglass is stronger and lighter. All of these parts are made using Vacuum molds so NO AIR BUBBLES. These are paintable of course and pricing should be very competitive with fiberglass. All of these parts will be produced under Shelby License.

Will upload photos soon.

Depending on the price and the look, I can see a third hood hanging around in my garage....

I have got to figure out how to hang those darn things from the ceiling, they are in the way right now. specially the 68 hood!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Depending on the price and the look, I can see a third hood hanging around in my garage....

I have got to figure out how to hang those darn things from the ceiling, they are in the way right now. specially the 68 hood!

Mel
:thu

I got a glance friday at the hood and wow! The great thing is that these are ready to scuff and paint. We have alot of hours in these parts so far. I will keep you guys posted.

Can't wait to see the pics.

All these new parts makes me want to start another project........(in my dreams)

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Johnny,
It's only money. As my daughters would say "put it on the credit card"
:roul

I'm surprised I haven't been arrested for neglect and abuse of my credit card already.....It gets hammered every month...As soon as I pay some off it starts all over again......

Back