• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nashville SuperSpeedway show 9/18/10

Jonk67

The Music City Mustang Club is having their annual all ford show at the Nashville superspeedway this weekend Sat. 9/18/10:
http://www.musiccitymustangclub.org/activities/2010ShowOpenTrack/31st_Annual_Car_Show.pdf

Entrants are normally allowed to take a few 'parade' laps around the speedway at lunch when the opentrackers take a break, I did it last year in the wife's V6 and it ain't at 'parade' speed....
Lots of fun and plenty of fords, from our 2009 event:
DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

PM me if you're going, I'll be there.
Jon

Had a great time today at the show! Followed Jon in his wife's Warrior in Pink Stang to his house to get some goodies for the Drag car. Even picked up a few things at the swap meet. We got to go out on the track again, but this time they kept a close eye on us so no high speed runs! I think they had about 150 or so cars show up plus the open track race cars.
index.php

"fordrule" said:
dang it. I always miss the fun. glad you guys had a blast....more pics...lol
okay, a few more. and hey when you get home from the sandbox we'll hit some shows!

Tried to convince the wife that the little red car followed me home, can I keep it?
IMG_0984.jpg

I gotta practice at this take a pic in the mirror thing, not as easy as ya'll make it look.

Show pics for Fordrule:
Original '68 428 car (drag pac I think?)
IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

row of bullits
IMG_0958.jpg

parked the wifes car next to a '68 GT500K/R conv., beautiful car
IMG_0955.jpg

Really cleanly done 66? with a tripower and color keyed VC/air cleaner, I don't normally go for this but the light color really made it look nice to me
IMG_0960.jpg

A nice '67 fb with deluxe interior
IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

The wife rounding the speedway for the parade laps, I had to ride b!tch
IMG_0952-1.jpg

DSCN0544.jpg

There was a photographer on site so I bought this one in 11X17 on clear poly to mount to a mirror (you'll see both sides so it'll look 3D as he explained for $20, can't beat that. How many chances do you have for a pic like that?
WIPNSS2010.jpg

Jon

Back