• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs for Sale

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
Not mine, but I found it interesting on BaT. It’s not what it appears.

Mark

Found this in the comments from owner.

“Title Clarification:
Car is currently registered for street use in California, it also comes with a clean California title with the original door tag vin number, this number was stamped on the original front clip, unfortunately the original front clip was to heavily damaged to reuse and the original vin number on the clip was accidentally discarded, “the donor front clip 1965″ is an original ford Mustang clip, its bears its original vin number, this vin number matches the purchase receipt from Mustang service center of North Hollywood, California. The original vin tag is shown in the photos, and goes with the vehicle when sold. I chose to leave the original front clip vin in its place as to not appear to have anything fraudulent on this vehicle. The vehicles main intention was to be driven on the race track, and its also awesome to drive on the street, if there are any further questions regarding the vin tag ” serial number” please ask”

Mark

Assume the "new" vin came after it was registered? all sounds a bit dodgy to me. Agree it looks nice.

Walk....away. If you think its dodgy imagine what any DMV will think. This guy will be VERY relieved when he sells this.

That car is all track. It isn't meant for the street. If that's what a buyer is looking for nothing about the title should scare them. I REALLY like the way they modified the inner doors to allow that great cage work. I'd just make sure to verify it is legal to race in whatever type of class the buyer may have in mind.

That car is all track. It isn't meant for the street. If that's what a buyer is looking for nothing about the title should scare them. I REALLY like the way they modified the inner doors to allow that great cage work. I'd just make sure to verify it is legal to race in whatever type of class the buyer may have in mind.

I doubt any vintage club would give that engine a logbook. Great track day car!

Mark

Too luxurious for a track car. Too much detail in the finish. Weekend warrior ? I doubt it has been driven much. My 2 eurocent.

Nice to see ya back! So what did you pick up for that money?
Picked this old turd up this week. Wasnt looking for one, but chasing a vent frame part for my old C-10. Was an old body shop up the road from here with a bunch of 67-72 truck carcasses so dropped in to see if he had anything. Got my vent assembly for $20 & ended up with another car...

D1D2D745-98C6-47F6-80FD-19B6A7BB2A59.jpeg

93BDB296-CD47-4D71-B030-5C680A8CA7BA.jpeg

Needs floors (rust) , a qtr & the filler panel between glass & trunk (tree limb fell on it) then just the usual stuff, tailligot panel, valences etc. Everything structural is good, rails, rockers, front rails, towers etc. even the cowl is in decent shape underneath. Poor thing looks a lot worse than it actually is.

Great, another going to be resurrected Great to see you around again. Hope you are starting a build thread on this.

Back