• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

June Car of the Month Poll

Vote for the Convertible of the Month

• LastDeadLast

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • B67FSTB (Bruno)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • KO67

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • RapidRabbit

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • 68EFIvert

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
"RapidRabbit" said:
Holy cow, I actually won. Thanks everybody. I really didn't think I stood a chance against the other great cars this month. I am truly honored.

Well my car was born in June 1970 and I bought it in June 2004, so I guess its the perfect month to win cotm.

Now I guess I really need to get it running.

Sounds good to me. I'll stock up the fridge. Heck, I'd even buy the plane tickets, just don't expect first class.

Well just between you and I Pat, I must admit that it took some very deep pockets to buy the votes to lean your way. I need to sell a shiat load of stickers to help recoup. So yes, you're welcome.

Oh by the way, nice car.

Hey Pat, Timmah probably neglected to tell you that the wining car must be "running" by June 1st or no pic up top!

Tic Tock, tic tock

Re: Re: June Car of the Month Poll

"cmayna" said:
Well just between you and I Pat, I must admit that it took some very deep pockets to buy the votes to lean your way. I need to sell a shiat load of stickers to help recoup. So yes, you're welcome.

Oh by the way, nice car.

Well thanks Craig, then I guess I need to go do a lot of stop payments on checks then.

"silverblueBP" said:
Hey Pat, Timmah probably neglected to tell you that the wining car must be "running" by June 1st or no pic up top!

Tic Tock, tic tock

What! I thought I had until the end of June. I gotta learn to read the fine print better. I am taking vacation time the first week in June, maybe I'll get some work done on it.

Oh well I'm 90% tapatalk , I'll probably never see it anyway.

Anyone else notice that Rapid Rabbit's car is shown as May car, not June?

Yes Mr. Craig did and it has been fixed. You need to refresh the page.

fd

Back