• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot August Nights 2020 cancelled

JeffTepper

I just saw the official announcement. Very disappointed. That makes it 100% cancellation for all of the regular shows I usually attend. I am aware of a few other events that may still be on the calendar for the tail end of the year that I have not attended in the past. Time for another look. Anyone have any favorites within 350 miles of San Jose??

it certainly seems that 2020 will be a throw away year in terms of social gatherings!

I'll let yu guys know about Taste of Morgan HIll...its late Sept...but I'll probably be on the road. I hope.

I'll let yu guys know about Taste of Morgan HIll...its late Sept...but I'll probably be on the road. I hope.

Wishful thinking! I am not sure vacations are on the calendar for this year. I am still hoping things open enough for us to get the RV out for a week or so later this summer.

No vacations? BS. My wife and son are flying out this weekend for 2 weeks out west. Got word today that some of the weekly cruise ins are starting up next week here in Chicagoland. Car shows to commence later in the month.

The NFL is still planning on a full season starting this fall...with fans in attendance to some degree initially and fully asap.

Enough is enough of this BS. Don't stand for it. Push back. Guys here have kept the heat on city halls of the various suburbs to make things open up. How in the hell is a cars and coffee gathering any different or "risky" than going to a supermarket? Please. Pretty sure I feel a lot better hanging out with a couple dozen car guys in terms of respecting each others health/safety than the same number of clowns at Walmart.

How am I starting "politics"? All I stated was that things are opening up and will continue to do so. Not to give up. You sound like someone over on that other board, Mike. You know the one where you got banned! LOL

Or are you one of those "People of Walmart" we have heard about and took offense? :p

Back