• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from Omaha

Beerhunter528

74E08AD5-4BF9-46C3-9730-82820EC5229F.jpeg F3AA5E9A-01EA-4DFF-B4DF-AA9302353132.jpeg CC26C433-C3B7-4F48-AC4E-91A60AD005FA.jpeg Just found this site, looking forward to reading your insights. I purchased my dream car last year, 1966 Convertible my plans are to keep it completely stock but it is going to be driver. As much as I enjoy looking at it the garage, I would rather be driving her!!

I have purchased the 1966 comet/falcon/fairlane/mustang shop manual but I am sure I will need this sites expertise once I start truly working on her. I will try searching for the answer here before asking again.

Welcome to the Fix! Nice car, always enjoy seeing pictures when the newbies show up. Don’t worry about searching before you ask, we don’t jump on folks for asking something that has already been covered...heck it’s a good memory game for all the old guys around here!

While searching may provide answers, no problem to ask. The database here is not as large as the VMF.

Nice ride

Mark

Yeah don't believe anything he says either.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well Mark is correct of course- Vintage Mustang Forums is much bigger than this site, and as such also has a whole bunch of misinformation. You have to choose wisely grasshopper. On VMF its more like: "Well that's what I believe and you should too". Like anywhere you have to learn who's opinions to trust. This site is more laid back and often hilarious. Its a good bunch of guys (and gals). Nice ride, and welcome.

Welcome to the Fix.

Ask all you want. Best advice I can offer is to ask BEFORE you get started. Our core group of guys has been around here a long time and mustangs a whole lot longer. You'll get experienced guidance for sure.

Welcome aboard. Be advised we tend to hijack threads and speak our mind.

Best not to have thin skin. In the end we care about each other!

We're like a disfunctional family.

We love to help and we love pictures.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Be advised we tend to hijack threads and speak our mind.

Best not to have thin skin. In the end we care about each other!

We're like a disfunctional family.

We love to help and we love pictures.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yes, we put the D in dysfunctional

Mark

No, not us. By the way it may be spelled dysfunctional or disfunctional, and we're both.

I’m sorry, but esteemed Dr. Sellers who was an english major says, Dys is the only correct and acceptable way of spelling it. And brother, when she says so, it’s bankable

Mark

At least I didn't ask about a bolted on roll bar.:rolleyes:

welcome......I travel and visit....Omaha may be on my trip....

Back