• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forum Upgrade

StangFix

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Everyone,
I will be updating our forum/community site real soon.. We are way behind on updates.. As you can see we are still on 1.5.22. I am going to try and keep the same color theme but, the everything is so old now. Looking like we are starting fresh. I looking installing a new photo gallery as well..
outofdate.jpg

Much more colorful than before; it will take some getting used to I suppose. Thanks for your efforts.

I’d take the .com off the logo at the top of the page, and narrow the Stangfix font just enough not to overlay onto the car. Just an observation. Maybe it doesn’t look that way on regular desktops.

Otherwise, it does look good.

I’d take the .com off the logo at the top of the page, and narrow the Stangfix font just enough not to overlay onto the car. Just an observation. Maybe it doesn’t look that way on regular desktops.

Otherwise, it does look good.
How about now..?

I like the new look. One minor issue : I have to login each time I return, even though I've checked the box to remain logged in. The credentials are retained, so it's easy to do. I know - First World problem ;)

I like the new look. One minor issue : I have to login each time I return, even though I've checked the box to remain logged in. The credentials are retained, so it's easy to do. I know - First World problem ;)
thanks will work on it... Is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited:
I looked a little deeper into my issue with the StangFix webpage starting up and making me log in each time.

I normally use the Chrome browser, so I tried it using Explorer and Firefox. StangFix properly remembered my credentials in both of those browsers and started up with me already logged in. I thought for a second, took a clue from the old British sitcom "The IT Crowd": ("Have you rebooted your computer?") and rebooted my computer.

Problem solved. StangFix works fine in Chrome now.

So, in the immortal words of Emily Litella: "Nevermind".

Back