• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Equus Bass 770

All,

Here is the Equus Bass 770. One down fall is it has the Chevrolet's recently departed Corvette ZR1 engine.

Why do they always use a Chevy engine in various restomods? What's wrong with a modern Ford engine?

Don't like it at all. Thought at first site it was a chevy !! Front and rear have a chevy look ???

It took them 6 years to make sure it was as ugly as possible, I guess. They took away the most iconic and stylish bits and replaced them with in a word, shit. Some people should not be allowed to "design" anything. This is an example of why. I bet the line to blow a quarter million bucks on this turd won't be very long.

That is one FUGLY mash up of crap.

So basically a challenger and Corvette threw up on a mustang?

Who would pay that kind of money for that?

I don't get it.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Mish mash for sure but you have to admit the build quality looks good. Now whether it is or not...???? But the customers he is trying to sell to would not accept crap finishes.
There are a lot of moneyed people out there that just want to buy a toy and this is a toy.

I actually like it. Challenger front end is a little much but it’s got that classic silhouette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me thinks Bill has spent the last couple months hold up in his house developing a drinking problem. That or his eyesight is starting to go.

I’ve been fortunate (or unfortunate depending on your view) to have worked everyday of this thing. From the side the car looks just like a 67(8) fb imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back