• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Different Christmas

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So for this Christmas we did something different. Since we have no family near except our daughter and her husband we decided to take the AS out. Invited my daughter and husband but since he works in the hotel industry getting a couple days off couldn't happen But my daughter came along. We drove south and camped for 2 nights (25th & 26th) at Jalama Beach State Park. Its located just south of Vandenberg SFB. The two days we were there it was sunny and on Tuesday just as we pulled out it started to pour.....all the way home.
Sat around the campfire each night and my daughter and I drank bourbon while Joann had her martini. A very nice Christmas night.
SF 25Dec22 JalamaBeach 5.JPGSF 25Dec22 JalamaBeach 10.JPGSF 25Dec22 JalamaBeach 11.JPGSF 25Dec22 JalamaBeach 21.JPG

Blue skies and someone else plowed that road....what have you got to complain about?

Overhere we celebrated Christmas with an ex exchange japanese student together with her mother. After 7 years , my japanese daughter came over to see how christmas was alike overhere. Meanwhile they are making them ready to go back home. Quite an experience.
Great kid ....lady I should say.
225027c5e981f8f668b7a17e3d046b14.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

I got an official shirt of the japanese national soccer team. Nr 14 Ito . The japanese national team called the blue samourai .

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T805 met Tapatalk

Hey I'm also a Sharks (season ticket holder 32 yrs) fan and know how bad my teams are.:(

Back