• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

December Car of the Month Nominations

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
It's that time again! Because this will be for the month of December, we'll honor the event by restricting Mustangs to the Holiday standard colors: green, red, and/or white. First five nominees with pictures (either attached or via links) will be accepted. Cars that have won over the past 2 years are ineligible. Extra credit for photos with snow, xmas trees, or Santas...

This is the finale for this year, and the final entry for the StangFix 2012 Calendar. Let the nominations begin!

2ndgen

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

2nd Generation = Mustang II. I know junk and that car is no junker Mustang II.

Oh...you mean member 2ndgen! Nevermind.

I nominate my 67 Parts Coupe. Its Rusty Red......
1205091614a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Midlife" said:
It's that time again! Because this will be for the month of December, we'll honor the event by restricting Mustangs to the Holiday standard colors: green, red, and/or white. First five nominees with pictures (either attached or via links) will be accepted. Cars that have won over the past 2 years are ineligible. Extra credit for photos with snow, xmas trees, or Santas...

This is the finale for this year, and the final entry for the StangFix 2012 Calendar. Let the nominations begin!

Gold is a holiday color, too. ;)

This post offends me. Please stick to non-demoninational colors as to not offend anyone else.

:roll

:hide

Feel free to nominate your own car. We need one more...

And Jeremy? :stfu

Here's my Christmas colors.

117_1742Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Midlife" said:
2nd Generation = Mustang II. I know junk and that car is no junker Mustang II.

Oh...you mean member 2ndgen! Nevermind.

BTW- 2ndgen refers to me... the second generation of my family that restores old Mustangs as a hobby. I have two uncles (as well as several cousins) that have restored classic Mustangs. I have successfully passed on this genetic trait to my oldest son whose daily driver is a classic Mustang that we restored as a father/son project.

And I am flattered by the December COTM nomination.

-Rory

Nominations are now closed. I'm awaiting more pics from DodgeStang. And if someone could forward links or additional pics of LSTCUP's car, I'd sure appreciate it. Once those are in, we'll set up the poll (or pole for Dave S.).

Thanks, all!

"opentrackerSteve" said:
I don't think people should self nominate.

The rules for COTM allow anyone to nominate any car that is eligible.

Back