• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Craigslist Mustang contest, Week 2, Day 4

This is for BOTH cars in the ad

2 1965 Ford Mustangs For Sale

What we have here are 2 Mustangs for sale. The dark green one is a 1964.5 D code
it has a factory 4 barrell 289 automatic engine and transmission are still in the car,it has some rust but that is expected for a project Mustang,it has not ran in years.it wants a new home and another chance at cruising the highway.this car is $ and has a clear title.

The gray and multi color Mustang is another project,not quite as complete as the other but it is a very solid shell to start with,this car was a factory 6 cylinder car,motor and transmission are gone.This car is a great start to a father son project.it has a clear title and is only $

I do not have anymore pictures to show you,please call
we are in and the cars are ready for viewing,Please call for directions
Please call during the hours of 8-6 Monday thru Friday ,Saturday 8am-12(I will not be taking calls on Sunday for these...Come on these are the perfect Christmas gifts

1fb1231gb3n73m03ld8cj4e41aa0ba6d619f5.jpg

1141g61433n33pb3lc8cj9211fea492471a62.jpg

11212c1373mf3of3l98cj9f4f79d093d4141d.jpg

Loc down south

OMFG!!!! :pep :pep :pep :pep :pep Anyone need me to go with them to look at a car to see if it is a good deal?! Can cut you a good deal on my services!

Theoretically, no one else can win this week since you won 3 out of hte possible 5. So shoot me a PM with your shirt size and address and I'll get your shirt in the mail.

Back