• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Celebrity Deathwatch THE GAME

i'd like to drop george bush senior and add john wooden, The basketball great isnt looking to hot these days.

Somebody may want to add Wesley Snipes to their list, guy looks like the reapers knockin on his door...

capt.57782fb54de74cb99b5593111ec7a7aa.michael_jackson__nymj506.jpg

Pile on mutha fuckers, dissing on da man just cus I spent a ricockulous amount of $$ and still can only go slower then a PT cruzer.

:cry

Next time I see that damn car I'm running that bitch over, even if I have to do it while he's passing me :bird

All said in jest, in case someone gets their thong up their crack :nice

"JeffD" said:
:cool

ok - ill update to
Peter Falk
Eunice Kennedy Shriver

JFK's sister Eunice Kennedy Shriver dies at 88

BOSTON – President John F. Kennedy's sister Eunice Kennedy Shriver, who carried on the family's public service tradition by founding the Special Olympics and championing the rights of the mentally disabled, died early Tuesday surrounded by relatives at a Hyannis hospital. She was 88.

Shriver had suffered a series of strokes in recent years and died at Cape Cod Hospital, her family said in a statement. Her husband, her five children and all 19 of her grandchildren were by her side, the statement said.

thats one...

Eunice-Shriver_599955a.jpg
I thought this was celebrity death watch, Not sister of a celebrity. I for one, never heard of her, and had to google her to see how she was related. Does it count? :boo

"lethal289" said:
Eunice-Shriver_599955a.jpg
I thought this was celebrity death watch, Not sister of a celebrity. I for one, never heard of her, and had to google her to see how she was related. Does it count? :boo

I'd gnaw off any part of my body to get away if I woke up next to that :yikes

Oh whatever. You'd let her take out her false teeth and gum you long time....

Well, except for Mark... one gum and done.

Back