• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Car of the Year poll.

2012 Car of the Year

• BeachPony

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • SilverblueBP

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 67 evil eleanor's 65

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • 6T6Red

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • 67 evil eleanor's 67

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • KB3

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Coleman

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • FordDude

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Coupe

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
"kb3" said:
I am not sure if it is ironic or fitting that the car leading the polls on a Mustang enthusiast website is the only one that won't keep running! :pbj

Hey now, it only breaks cause it gets run hard and put away dripping oil. If I piddled around the streets like some of you :shee , I'd still be on the first incarnation of the 289. If I drove my car like T E R R Y drives hi.......nevermind.

:pbj

"silverblueBP" said:
Hey now, it only breaks cause it gets run hard and put away dripping oil. If I piddled around the streets like some of you :shee , I'd still be on the first incarnation of the 289. If I drove my car like T E R R Y drives hi.......nevermind.
I'll have you know my car has more mentally driven miles than all all the actual miles all of your vehicles have combined! And yes, it still runs flawlessly.

"silverblueBP" said:

:pbj

on the other hand.....my son's car was built by a 16 year old kid and is driven daily on the street....I am sure all he does is "piddle" when driving it too weren't we all easy on our cars at 16?)!

At least we have a good chance of a fastback taking COY honors!

"kb3" said:
on the other hand.....my son's car was built by a 16 year old kid and is driven daily on the street....I am sure all he does is "piddle" when driving it too weren't we all easy on our cars at 16?)!

At least we have a good chance of a fastback taking COY honors!

Does it help if I have the mind of a 16 yr old??

Ooooooooo, Ooooooooo what do I win??

Ear reduction surgery?
Race motor built by a "reputable" place?
Dog training classes?
Hearing test?
Lasik?
Turkish Bath?

I'm so excited to see what it is!

I know, it's a 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca :yah :yah :yah :pbj :pbj :pbj

Well the prize ain't a Boss 302.
1st prize will be 100.00 cash from the board
Opentracker gift certificate
Classic Recreations gift certificate

2nd will be 75.00 cash
Opentracker gift certificate
Classic Recreations gift certificate

We are in the process of determining the value of the gift certificates. We had a feeling a track car was going to win this time so it was decided we would base those prizes on what the winners might need rather than some arbitrary prize.

Stay tuned.

Mark, send me a text so I can contact you. I lost your number when I rooted my phone.
Evil, I'll pm you my cell so you can do the same.

We also have some t-shirts and decals from Rick and Craig. Forgot to put that in the previous post. Sorry.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Congratulations Mark, guess the price on my WE gift just went up.

Told you it would be a valuable piece!

Congrats Mark! Well deserved, probably helps to take the sting out of all the crap you get around here!!! LOL! kip

I have to admit, I am stunned to receive this high honor. Thanks to all and I promise to be a benevolent dictator.

Back