• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 5.0 Dyno'd (412hp was way underrated!)

Those are some pretty impressive numbers! I thought that most manufacturers over rated the numbers to boost sales...

When Saleen comes out with theirs with a factory warrantied blown version, I'm going to have a TOUGH time keeping from mortgaging the homestead!

I am even more pissed off at the cheby camero than I have ever been. Why did it take them so long to bring it into production? What? Huh? Is it really surprising that after the new camero comes out and with horsepower numbers of 300 and 400 for the V6 and V8 that Ford was able to not only beat them but really kick'em in the arse. But now the 2011 Mustang will kick my arse. :cry So if I put a whipple on mine it will only get me even with the 2011 Mustangs. :beat Guess that I have to wait for the 2017 Mustangs and hope that they do not totally screw up the styling on them and power them with electric motors. :craz BTW good going Ford. I heard on the news yesterday that sales were up 40%, in fact everyone except dodge was doing better. So back to my original point. That is competition makes things better for the consumer. So what is cheby doing to do next? fd

"68EFIvert" said:
It depends on how much the federal government wants to spend on research and development. :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I thought i heard that roush will be making the stage 1 and stage 2 have not heard anything on the stage 3.

I'm pretty sure this is what will next occupy my garage. My '01 Bullitt is great, but is getting long in the tooth. I have to work on it more than I want to and know it will only get worse with time. I prefer the size and design of my '01, but the performance and features of the '11 are hard to pass on.

I'll wait 'til they start showing up for sale used, though. I bought my last new car in '92 and I predict that will be my last new car.

Back