• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB: 1965 or 1966 Mustang Fastback

I need a couple of these. Looking for decent cars, maybe replace floor, battery apron,quarters. I dont care about fenders as we use our own carbon fiber. email me at jason at classicrecreations.com

Thanks

I have one (see pic below) and it's on Thanksgiving Holiday special, only $40,000.

:soapboxrant
:hs

I found a few today. Bought one. Its funny how when we call if we act like average joe the seller is super cool and will negotiate but if we mention our company name the :censored hits the fan.

We all know if a company restorers classics, they are rolling in the money. Just look at the offers you got here....lol

Glad you got one.

"AzPete" said:
Just look at the offers you got here....lol

Glad you got one.

He's been here long enough to know that the likelihood of getting a straight answer is almost ZERO

:pbj

I can get you one cheap, maybe work out a deal for some polished american racing 427 wheels., Seriously, It's been sitting for years, Needs floor pans & some sheetmetal. 289 3 spd car.

"AzPete" said:
We all know if a company restorers classics, they are rolling in the money. Just look at the offers you got here....lol

Glad you got one.

Mine is that price even if you are not a restorer....No real need to get rid of it, but if the right offer comes up, I might be talked into moving on to a different project....

How about pics of what you found? I'd like to see.....

Mel

"S8NS 289" said:
I can get you one cheap, maybe work out a deal for some polished american racing 427 wheels., Seriously, It's been sitting for years, Needs floor pans & some sheetmetal. 289 3 spd car.

TERRY whats the money?

email me please

Back