• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wheel choices

Fst Blk

Ive had my mind set on these showwheel streeters for a while but recently ran across another set I like.

Showwheel streeter
Streeter-900-side.jpg

Or these US Mags Rambler
US_Mag_Rambler_Gunmetal-1000.jpg

I like them both but they are completely different looks. The ramblers have more a pro touringon look to me and I really like tht look but the streeters are more traditional looking and I like that look too.

What say you guys?

Last edited:
If the others are the multispoke ones that showed on a search, I prefer the 5 spoke better....in chrome.

Not a big chrome guy but the streeters are polished. I fixed the link here

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Depends on the color of the car, but I sway towards the rambler. The other doesn't look bad just not a fan of the writting on the spokes.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Car will beblack in and everything blacked out. No chrome or stainless anywhere. Thats why I had been leaning towards the streeters. They would really pop against all that.

That's true about them popping just still don't feel the script on the wheels. Wonder if someone could take a side view of your car, make it black and photochop both wheels on it. I'm still swaying toward the second rim.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

I think the US Ramblers would look great on your car. They fit the 67-68 Mustangs perfectly, but then again I'm not a traditionalist.

Photoshop wish I could help you out with that. Now photo bomb maybe I could pull that off for you.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'm a traditionalist, so the Steelers and I kind of like the script.

I have Hopsters on my 65 and Eblebrock 409s on my 67. The 409s are similar to the Steelers. Too bad they are discontinued!
Mel

Back