• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What is this for? - This is why I asked

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Welded bracket against firewall above 67/68 glove box.

yzu8e5az.jpg

Re: What is this for?

think those are for accessory wiring harnesses like maybe map light etc. those little plastic "T"s that tape to the harness snap into the holes.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
think those are for accessory wiring harnesses like maybe map light etc. those little plastic "T"s that tape to the harness snap into the holes.
+1 Harness mount points

Ya know, it's always scary when you see a thread from Craig titled "what's this for?" :hide

You should only be worried when I start asking some proctology questions.

"cmayna" said:
You should only be worried when I start asking some proctology questions.

Then I'd be more worried with a title like "where's this go?" :roll

This is why I was asking. If nothing isn't bolted to it, I wanted to make a support bracket for Justin's gear vendor controller box. This put's the box way up high and out of the way but also make's getting to it, pretty easy, especially with a 67/68 glove box.

7unana2a.jpg

e7eruzep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"gtscode" said:
Gear vendors with a toploader been running it a couple if years and love it!!!!

I just looked this up after reading this thread. That does look pretty cool but, the prices I saw were expensive.

"GTchris" said:
I just looked this up after reading this thread. That does look pretty cool but, the prices I saw were expensive.

It's amazing and supposedly bullet proof but yes expensive. When I went this route there were not a lot of good options for 390 manual overdrive transmissions. This requires no modifications to stock setup or cutting holes in the floor.

Back