• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Rob Z

Glad to be here, sorry it took so long :cry

My newest ride - 70 coupe, 302 2v, AC, PS, PB, 3-spd standard. Found it on craigslist for $850. No wrecks, some hail damage, original paint, all trim on car, new interior and headliner, rebuilt long block out of car, and VERY dirty.

So far I've removed all front suspension for replace/rebuild. pulled and disassembled drivers door and cleaned almost 10 pounds of dirt off and out of the car.

Some pics can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/thestarfinder/sets/

Rob Z

Looks like a pretty solid car. I see a bell housing on the seat, but only two pedals on the floorbaord. Whats the plans?

All three are there. It was full on the floor at the time of the pic. I'm putting the 3 speed back in it. Someday will go to a T5.

Welcome to the StangFix Rob Z. This is a great place to hang out and get your questions answered whither it be Mustang related life in general. I am surprised that no one so far has offered you cookies or beer. :dh fd

FordDude drank all the beer and ate all the da*n cookies! So we'll welcome you the old fashioned way........

Sup Homie :pbj

Thanks All. Only been here 1/2 a Day and already finding parts. What a GREAT Place....Well except for FordDude drinking all the beer :sad

"Rob Z" said:
Thanks All. Only been here 1/2 a Day and already finding parts. What a GREAT Place....Well except for FordDude drinking all the beer :sad

:burp Not to worry one of the mods will be here tomorrow with more beer. :craz fd

Back