• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Mach1Mark

Thanks Sluggo . . . just heard about this site yesterday and wanted to check it out. Sometimes a man needs to spread himself around. And learn a few things while he is on his way. I hope I can do both here.

Alright yet another victim today. Someone must have opened the flood gates. :lol Welcome to the StangFix. If you cannot already tell we are a fun group of dudes and a few dudettes. So where did you hear about the StangFix? Inquiring minds want to know. :craz fd

Ya'all are too nice . . . I am flattered by your friendly greetings but its like Ive always known: Mustangers are the BEST car people !!

Saw a pic posted on MustangsandMore.com with your site name so I had to sneek in and have a peek. I see some familiar names from another well known Mustang site so this must be a good palce to be. I hope I can be a valuable member too.

"70_Fastback" said:
Welcome! Hopefully you can live up to the name of "Mark"... :headac

OMG
smiley-sw018.gif

"lethal289" said:
As far as i know, mark didn't do those. Sluggo, and fast68back did.

No, but I was the F'n inspiration :itson

"silverblueBP" said:
No, but I was the F'n inspiration :itson

And I suppose you want credit for being the inspiration for every Mustang that passes a PT........

Back