• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ughh... I hate to even ask

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
So... anyone here every taken any dance classes with their significant other? Bonnie has signed "us" up for Swing Dance Classes. She has taken dance classes since she was like 6. Me - nevah. I'm not looking forward to this at all....

Did it about 10 years ago. My wife and I were invited to a friend's wedding where they were going to have ballroom dancing. It wasn't all that bad. If you're reasonably coordinated, you can do it.

I bet you're looking forward to the pottery classes too. :boo

Ya gots to do whats ya gots to do. :mj

Took shag lessons (didn't learn enough as a teen) a few years ago. I'm as uncoordinated as Mark on a tube so I was not looking forward to it at all. It wasn't that bad. Actually, I wish we were still doing it....yes....both forms. It's not bad and you'll be "the man" (no you're not already) when she tells all her friends.

On a good note, after these classes, she'll have you learning ballet......you're soooo whipped.

"silverblueBP" said:
On a good note, after these classes, she'll have you learning ballet......you're soooo whipped.
I see a photo with a too too and a mohawk in the near future.

"70 StangMan" said:
I see a photo with a too too and a mohawk in the near future.

Who would do such a thing?

167_05_08_09_9_21_35.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"AtlantaSteve" said:
Who would do such a thing?

167_05_08_09_9_21_35.png

Hell yeah, that's funnier than :gobp

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back