• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tired of the white stuff

-1 degree with a-23 wind chill when I went to Detroit for the Lions playoff game. Walked to Hockeytown and sat our butts in the bar for 3 hours til kickoff. Lots of beer and Fireball. Didn't feel the cold after that. It was brutal in the stadium, 70 degrees or so, lol. GO LIONS!!!

-1 degree with a-23 wind chill when I went to Detroit for the Lions playoff game. Walked to Hockeytown and sat our butts in the bar for 3 hours til kickoff. Lots of beer and Fireball. Didn't feel the cold after that. It was brutal in the stadium, 70 degrees or so, lol. GO LIONS!!!
Deb is heading there this weekend to see them kick the Bucs back to TB!

Yes, but it’s been snowing all afternoon again and who knows what the wind will do with it overnight.

Well there's 108 degree days over here if you get sick of digging. Be pretty much the same till March.

It's been miserable here too. We are finally breaking out of the negative temps next week.

We got about 12 inches of snow last weekend then dropped into the -20 wind chills.

I don't mind the snow as much as the below zero temps.
70855a1a5d09ae55a33ee8d185158cc5.jpg
031da065af9795bd552cf42b726d087a.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Back