• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tired of the white stuff

A couple pre-spring days in the Valley here in California....70+ But we have the dreaded atmospheric river coming through tomorrow. I need to go get the bread and milk.

It's about 40 degrees here all week.

The white crap is melting off and people are running around in tshirts and shorts.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

The Bronco has done a good job plowing snow backwards so far. There was a fairly significant drift at the end of the drive. I lifted the blade, engaged both lockers and made a run for it. Almost made it through before it high centered. Had to do some digging but did get it out. Thankfully my neighbor has a 7’ two stage blower on the back of his tractor. He cleared the big drift for me.

View attachment 35808

View attachment 35809
Awe...Ain't it Purty !!

Well it's really getting weird now. It's February, in Wisconsin and it was 58 degrees today!

There's no snow, virtually no ice on the lakes, and I had the top down on the Volvo today. Wth?

Forecasted to be 60ish next week.

The end is near

Well it's really getting weird now. It's February, in Wisconsin and it was 58 degrees today!

There's no snow, virtually no ice on the lakes, and I had the top down on the Volvo today. Wth?

Forecasted to be 60ish next week.

The end is near
Bout damn time this global warming had a positive effect for us snow bounders!

Did he say Volvo?:oops:
Yes, why? That's my daily driver.

The mustang is still in hibernation.
adb9e77b75d459ab51f8546b66e8051f.jpg

We haven't seen snow in the northern IL area since the very early part of January. First snow free February in my life. Of course, there is a weather forecast of possible snow tonight but I don't see it as likely. Was 50 degrees most of the week and same in the next week outlook. Hell, might even reach 70, it says. Of course, tomorrow is the only day in the last couple weeks where the high won't get out of the 30's. Yeah, the one day I had some time to do something outside with the yardwork. Figures. Guess I'll play in the garage instead. :p

Mother nature's mood swings continue.

Yesterday was a record high. It hit 72. It's the earliest 70 degree temp in meteorologist history in Wisconsin during winter.

Today is going to be 20 with a wind chill of -3 right now and it snowed last night.

Must be a leap year thing.

b8510041e946d9f96469c72308778bd7.jpg

Back