• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The OFFICIAL Fabulous Fords Forever Knotts 2010 Thread

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Woke up at 4am today thinking it was time to load up Red and take off. Damn!! :po Still need to find something to give.

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
"cmayna" said:
Woke up at 4am today thinking it was time to load up Red and take off. Damn!! :po Still need to find something to give.

Give UP! :lol

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Oh I found something. Bug screen is now installed, tires cleaned, interior vacuumed. Ready to RRUUMMBBBBLLLEEEE !!!!

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
"johnpro" said:
You guys do know that I hate every one of you right now, right?

:fbomb

Don't hate...watch all the activity we can muster on the "Friends of Johnpro" Youtube channel...click HERE. :ecit

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
Well, I assisted checking in some of the NorCal guys. Everyone is here but KBMWRS, (Mike). Some nice cars as usual.

The bar situation in the hotel has already been checked out! I was able to have lunch at Portillo's earlier. The local Fuzz is out around here hard! Lot's of revenue for Buena Park this weekend.

I can't wait for Outback. It is just too bad I can't make it for the rest of the weekend. I did get lucky and I don't have to pay for fuel or lodging to get to the memorial in San Diego tomorrow.

I'll still have fun though!

Mel