• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thanks for my new title

blue65coupe

To whomever decided to change it,

Thank you for recognizing my hard work and unsuccessful attempts. I graciously accept the award and am honored to be the first recipient. A lot of hours, brainstorming, and some cash made it possible. I would like to specifically thank Mark for diverting my attention to the carb and others who diverted my attention to a vapor locking heat source. Without your steady input and vast knowledge this would never have been possible. A special thanks goes out to NPD, Jegs, Laurel Mtn Mustang, Hot Rod Barn, O'Reillys, Napa, Advance Auto, Sears, and any others who graciously accepted any money which led to this award. Again, I am humbled. If anyone needs an extra set of spark plugs, wires, cap, button, coil, 5/16" or 3/8" rubber line, 5/16" hard fuel line, fuel filter, misc. carb parts, e-fan, fuel pump, or old gas tank....just let me know. I can assure you they are in working order.

You forgot to mention the credit card company that allowed all ths to happen. :wor

Back