• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thank you ... Havok1

Opentracker

This is what it's all about. Check out those little hand prints on these cards. They will be going to the Gearhead detachment in Batan next month.

troopart1.JPG

troopart2.JPG

Havok1 also said they have a large cash donation to buy more goodies for the Troops and a bunch more art work/cards. I can't thank the members of this forum enough. You guys are the best. :wor

There should be a simple "Thumbs Up" icon.....

Good Show as the Brits would say.

Having served in remote locations overseas, I can relate to the watery eyes brought about by those little hand prints.

Just glad I can help out in some way, but the real credit goes to the staff and teachers at The Goddard School of Clayton, NC. (my son's school) I just asked if they would mind making some cards and next thing I know they want to donate all the proceeds of their Parent's Night Out event. Staff and teachers volunteered their time to stay on a Friday night from 6pm to 10pm and watch the kids so parents could have a night out. The cost? A mere $10 for the first kid and $5 for second and beyond. The Director's dad was in the Gulf in the early 90s so she wanted to help the cause by donating the money for the troops. What a great group! And they've promised to keep making cards every so often.

Back