• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terry's 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour Diary

good point
Craig, y'all will be in BG Friday evening correct?

Since I'm just over an hour away I may be able to escape the wife and sneek over the boarder and meet y'all for dinner or hang out in the hotel lot watching cars go by for a few hours.

I don't have a mustang to bring unless I swipe the daughters'09 Warriors In Pink. Otherwise I'll be driving my 'sisters Miata'.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Flat Terry is having a long hot day and there is no beer in the damn cooler!
80a8d24f17e4f388a01727d31e2a8879.jpg

I let flat Terry drive for a while and he said I should get coilovers and redo the brakes and get a new steering wheel at the next stop.

We did make it to the show. And flat Terry was checking out his ride for tomorrow.
947ec6473023e45cecdc341c11456061.jpg
f12e5516ef51af5b418845d65cbc2734.jpg
d48f31ca66e313c91ba3bbc4f87ef8fe.jpg

Keep in mind Pat, he has an entire EXTRA drivetrain.

I should probably take a full inventory but that can't lead to any good. At the moment, off the top of my head, I have the first engine (10.25:1, 2.02/1.6 '69 iron head, "3/4 cam") on one stand and the new full bore stroker next to it on another. On my engine cradle sits a "to be rebuilt" 302 roller and in the corner is the original 289. I have a fully rebuilt T5 for the first engine and a new Astro T5 to mate to the stroker. Clutch/flywheel set-ups for both. Spare 9" with 4.11 Detroit locker off to the side and the new custom built 9 under the car. Parts? Yeah, got a lot of them. Need some more though to have all engines sitting fully built out and dressed. Have a 331 rotating kit waiting to go into that 302 on the cradle. I will sell off some and keep the first engine and T5 (likely that combo) for the next build which will be for the youngest when he hits high school. Got a few years for that to come together. I might just make it!

yes sir. Would love to see ya again! and Flat Terry will be back with me again. Pat is heading home from Indy
I'll text when I'm on my way to find where y'all will be, I'm sure it'll be 7p by the time I get there. Look forward to finally meeting flat Terry, guess I need to bring beer for him?

30 minutes from Bowling Green where are y'all hanging out

Craig and friends had a breakdown. Towed to Craig's house. I missed out on meeting up too. I will be going to Craig's house on Saturday morning. I would not have made it to his house tonight until late and with his day/evening I thought it best to let him be.

Back