• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Challenge!

It's supposed to be about 108° here tomorrow...don't think that I'll be able to join in. :cry

This part of the world has been out of Wattles for several weeks now. Got the local distributor working on locating some. :sad

I can't drive mine until I get my insurance straightened out. I've kept it insured under a 'storage' policy, so I have to bump it up. Looking around though, I see a lot of 'no-driving-to-work' clauses... which won't work for me. Because I will.

Mine has been into work everyday this week. About 300 miles so far. Tomorow should be easy. Do I get extra points if I have the most unique job site?

Potash mine in the middle of the friggin desert :rp

hey, I drive mine everyday to work but tomorrow I will be having knee surgery. I do not think you want to see those pictures.

"janschutz" said:
hey, I drive mine everyday to work but tomorrow I will be having knee surgery. I do not think you want to see those pictures.

Its an automatic, drive it to the hospital, WIMP.... Best of luck John!

Its an automatic, drive it to the hospital, WIMP.... Best of luck John!
+1

I drove myself to the hospital when I was in labor with my son. So no excuses.. You can dooo eett!!! :vic
Seriously, hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

Mine won't be going to work tomorrow, doesn't handle very well with the suspension and steering removed for upgrades! :)

All of these freaken excuses!!!! I'll drive Red to work who can help me get Shag ready for glass and headliner install. Maybe I'll teach it how to drop a tranny out of the Chebbie truck.

Then again if the daughter insists on driving Red to her work then I'll have her take a pic.

The closest I can come is a picture of my bus.....I am 400 miles from either Mustang....

:cry :beat :po

Mel

"cmayna" said:
All of these freaken excuses!!!!

Fine...I'll drive mine to work tomorrow, if you drive Shag. Who needs a windshield, just wear a pair of safety glasses. :craz

It looks like rain this AM, so the car's still dry in the garage..... but.... I'll try and work something out later in the day. Of course it could be a few days until I actually find time to load up a picture.

Well, looks like I am the first. Here is my picture, havent even got a cup of coffee yet and I'm uploading pictures...

Back