• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Someone explain this to me

Obama won't use words that could offend other countries, like "war on terror" or "terrorists" or now "victory." What a pussy.

"Fast68back" said:
No comments on his handling of the arrest of the jackass Harvard professor????

No shit, I don't care if that guy was Grabber Orange, he was out of line and should have been arrested. Obama calling that "stupid" doesn't really surprise me, given the rest of his agenda.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be an American with these assholes running the show.

Let's just chop off our nuts and apologize for every fucking thing, pussies.

"silverblueBP" said:
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be an American with these assholes running the show.

Let's just chop off our nuts and apologize for every fucking thing, pussies.

OK, here's a freakin' political laugh for you. Nobama and gReid are saying "no vote" on the healthscare reform before August break. Yet Pelnazi is trying to bypass committee to bring a vote before the break. Keep fighting kids.

Victory=removing Al Qaeda, which is the goal.
Failure=Obama saying victory isn't what we're after.
Therefore, Obama=failure.
That concludes todays word math class.

Is removing Al Queda possible?

I kinda think of them liked the bloods or crips. Loosely organized, pretty much anyone can start up a chapter, no true head on the beast. Kill one group another springs up in the vacuum you created.

Not saying we shouldn't be trying, just asking if that's an achievable goal.

I am not making a point, I am asking an earnest question.

Steve

Think of it this way. Exactly when has the middle east countries not been fighting with each other? The whole damn place is a warzone and has been for thousands of years.
And it was probably Bush's fault that they've been that way.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Is removing Al Queda possible?

I kinda think of them liked the bloods or crips. Loosely organized, pretty much anyone can start up a chapter, no true head on the beast. Kill one group another springs up in the vacuum you created.

Not saying we shouldn't be trying, just asking if that's an achievable goal.

I am not making a point, I am asking an earnest question.

Steve

You're right. Here's my deal with the whole thing and my problem with the "not necessarily victory" thing. Somebody brought their fighting to us. We should've bombed the shit out of 'em. Didn't need a man on the ground at all. Yes Mike, I know who was in office at that time. The fact that we didn't do this is BS. Will another group spring up? Of course. That's why we have the smartest, most secretive, and badass groups in the world. When we find out their plans to come again, bomb the shit out of 'em. PROACTIVE. Hell, the American public don't even have to know about it. People need to know we don't play. If the bloods know 100% that if they walk over to the crips' street they will 100% get their asses handed to them...will they walk? I fully support our troops, no matter who their commander is. I fully support taking care of this country. The way this is going is not necessarily how I would've done it but that doesn't matter. Our servicemen and women are doing something I didn't have the balls to do when I was younger. Our support of them is the least we can do, whether we agree or not. (I'm chasing a rabbit so I'll get back on topic) When someone threatens us, we should show 'em who's boss. Don't wait for 'em to act. Remember, the best ass-kickers are usually the one's that keep their mouth shut. ANYWAY, BACK TO TOPIC DUANE. We're over there for a reason. What is that reason? If we accomplish that "reason", is it not a victory? No matter what the reason? If we don't "necessarily have to accomplish that reason", why be there? At that point, when we decide we're just gonna "hang out" for "no reason", we should get out.

I got a fuckin' headache tryin to figure out all of this United States of Pussies shit. When the fuck is the President gonna grow a set? Maybe he'll quit if he doesn't start getting his way with everything.

Hey, I can wish can't I?

Back