• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Site update

By now I hope everyone has noticed the site has been updated. If you see any problems, please reply to this post so they can be addressed.

Thanks

There may be a few glitches for the next few hours. So far so good.
It got kinda ugly there for a bit :yikes

I just breezed through most of the board. Seems to be all in order and may have even got a little speed boost.

We no longer share our IP with 22 other sites so we should see some benefit in speed and stability.

Thanks for suffering through.

without sounding like a brown noser, i just wanted to say thanks to you guys for all that you do. I've grown quite fond of this site in the recent weeks. :danc :cool :dance

"lethal289" said:
without sounding like a brown noser, i just wanted to say thanks to you guys for all that you do. I've grown quite fond of this site in the recent weeks. :danc :cool :dance

Thanks.
Glad to have ya :bow

i mentioned before in a post, it was very slow to even not connecting. since yesterday, no problemos. :nice

Thanks guys, seems faster! This has become my favorite place to hang out & shoot the shite, damn site more amusing and informative then anyplace else.

"hivewax" said:
i mentioned before in a post, it was very slow to even not connecting. since yesterday, no problemos. :nice

It did not happen until this afternoon :hmm

The proof of the pudding of the site improvements is whether AZPete's ability to guess CraigList Mustang asking prices drops off...

"Midlife" said:
The proof of the pudding of the site improvements is whether AZPete's ability to guess CraigList Mustang asking prices drops off...

No can do...we thought we had an idiot proof contest but alas, Pete has proven us all wrong... :nice

Hey, every time yu try to idiot proof something, along comes a bigger idiot.....case in point, Pete.

J/K buddy!

Back