• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show your "fuck" talent and win a StangFix member tag!

"DeadStang" said:
Fuck it--I'm fucking out of my fucking league here.

And I'm constantly accused of having a potty mouth. Ha ha.

Hahaha........

Dead, you are absofuckinlutely the last person I thought I'd see post in this fucking mess. :lol

Alright here's my fucked up fucking entry!

OK, in my best Yoda voice,

Oh, fucked in the ass you are when fucking in a fuck game with other fucking fuckers who accel so fucking far in fucking using the word fuck for a fucking game about the word fuck and fucked is the Jedi who ventures to the fucking fuck side of the fucking fucked up force, unless he is fucking a fucktard power hungry fuck of a mother fucker looking to rule the fucking galaxy from his fucked up fucking pile of fucking shit death fucking fuck star of a fucked up space fucking station with some fucking planet fucking destroying fucked up weapons which fuck you up with all your fucking fucked up fucktard friends standing next to your fucked up fucking house, fucking business, or what the fuck you are fucking standing next to when those fuck heads with black fucking helmets and fucking under bites from the fucking dark fucking side of the fucking force decide to fucking shoot that fucked up green fucking light fucking beam looking fucktard gun at you and fuck your whole fucking world up into a fucking million fucking pieces of fucking space fucking dust and other fucking little fucking piles of fucking planet like fucking dirt and fucked up minerals, ice fucking water, and every other fucking thing you can fucking think of!

Damn I fucking lost track there a couple times!

Mel

I'll give it a fucking new guy try, here goes:

The other fucking day some fucktard in his fucking ricer with it's fucked up buzzfuck exhaust fucking thought he could fuckin race me, that was fucking until he fucking pulled up to some fuckin American fuckin bad-ass Mustang muscle that I was fucking driving, so we fucking raced, I blew his fucking doors off, he screamed "FUCK" when he lost, then after he blewup his fucking ricefuck import engine I fucking said "Fucking EH, don't fuck with a fucking fire breathing big-block you dumb fuck!"

What the FUCK do I care about this fucking contest since I've already been fucked all my life? :fbomb :lol

You guys are too good at this. :barf

Finally working in a prison pays off! :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb

Mel

Time for the winner. Just let me say it's been an honor to judge this competition. However, I had to go eat a bar of soap last night before the wife and kids got home because I was trying to come up with a brilliant statement that would not only identify the winner, but describe this contest. I knew as soon as I opened my mouth to speak to them I would instantly be known as the posterboy for tourettes and therefore chowed down on a nice bar of Tone only to be washed down with some Wal-Mart brand shampoo. It was hard convincing Kate that daddy didn't have any chewing gum in his mouth despite all the bubbles. So, without further ado, here is what I've come up with:

Cecil--great job. Wonderful usage of the word in such a short sentence. 14 variations with one grammatical error. Problem--you jumped in too soon.

FordDude--15 with one grammatical error.

Lstcup--16 with one grammatical error.

Gigantowhateveryouare--Too many sentences. I got tired of trying to count a specific sentence.

Guru--Star Wars? Really? I was lost at that point...sorry.

BigB--What a runon. You must have really made your "Engrish As a Second Language" teacher proud. I had to take 18 Tylenol trying to decipher that jibberish.

Flysure--Congratulations on being the winner of the first annual ____________________ . You can now call yourself "The most fucked up fucking fucktarded fucker here". You were the only one who had a grammatically correct complete sentence with an abundance of appropriate word usage. It was a pleasure reading that fine display of proper English.

Side note: I was disappointed that nobody gave a sentence in their "Charlie Brown teacher" voice. It would have been a hands down winner. Try it, you know you want to.

Good work Everyone!
Even though some of the fucking sentences did not measure the fuck up to the gestapo's fucking grammar standard, I was quite entertained by the whole fucking thing.

Congrats Rod! :wor

Those of you who did not win, don't take it personal. We don't call him the grammar gestapo for nothing :craz

Why thank you, thank you very much, I will cherish this like it is a academy award, I wonder if the local paper would publish a story on winning this award for such an accomplishment? I bet my Mother would not be proud, God rest her soul! Dad wouldn't give a flying FUCK! Thanks again, and better luck next time you bunch of FUCKING losers! lol---just kidding. :)

I got a Fuckin' Canadian keyboard! where's the fucking grammatical error??
"blue65coupe" said:
Time for the winner. Just let me say it's been an honor to judge this competition. However, I had to go eat a bar of soap last night before the wife and kids got home because I was trying to come up with a brilliant statement that would not only identify the winner, but describe this contest. I knew as soon as I opened my mouth to speak to them I would instantly be known as the posterboy for tourettes and therefore chowed down on a nice bar of Tone only to be washed down with some Wal-Mart brand shampoo. It was hard convincing Kate that daddy didn't have any chewing gum in his mouth despite all the bubbles. So, without further ado, here is what I've come up with:

Cecil--great job. Wonderful usage of the word in such a short sentence. 14 variations with one grammatical error. Problem--you jumped in too soon.

FordDude--15 with one grammatical error.

Lstcup--16 with one grammatical error.

Gigantowhateveryouare--Too many sentences. I got tired of trying to count a specific sentence.

Guru--Star Wars? Really? I was lost at that point...sorry.

BigB--What a runon. You must have really made your "Engrish As a Second Language" teacher proud. I had to take 18 Tylenol trying to decipher that jibberish.

Flysure--Congratulations on being the winner of the first annual ____________________ . You can now call yourself "The most fucked up fucking fucktarded fucker here". You were the only one who had a grammatically correct complete sentence with an abundance of appropriate word usage. It was a pleasure reading that fine display of proper English.

Side note: I was disappointed that nobody gave a sentence in their "Charlie Brown teacher" voice. It would have been a hands down winner. Try it, you know you want to.

"LSTCUP" said:
I got a Fuckin' Canadian keyboard! where's the fucking grammatical error??

I would think it was the F in forum even though all the fucks were capitalized.

Damn fucking judges! Didn't even fucking bother to consider my fucking Fuck Me line....short, sweet, and fucking perfect.

I'm fucking pissed fucking off!

FUCK U.....the place of higher learning. :lol :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb

Great job FLY boy. :pbj

"Midlife" said:
I'm fucking pissed fucking off!

Well Randy like I always say it is better to be fucking pissed off than fucking pissed on. :lol fd

"LSTCUP" said:
Fuck the Fucking Fuckers who Fucked with my Fucking Fucked up mind because ever Fucking since I Fucking signed the Fuck up to this Fucking Forum I can't Fucking stop saying Fuck, Fuck You and your Fucking Fucked up Fuck contest!

The end "fuck you and your fucking fucked up fuck contest" appears to be a statement of discontent with the contest and it's participants. With this being the case, there should be no comma between fuck and fuck. It should read, "fuck so fuck".

You've stated your problem. You're a fucking Canadian SO sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Fucking little fucktarded fucker.

"blue65coupe" said:
The end "fuck you and your fucking fucked up fuck contest" appears to be a statement of discontent with the contest and it's participants. With this being the case, there should be no comma between fuck and fuck. It should read, "fuck so fuck".

You've stated your problem. You're a fucking Canadian SO sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Fucking little fucktarded fucker.

Fuck! that's beautiful, "fuck so fuck" I fucked up! and yes I am Canadian, and have to settle with FUCKING silver, Fuckers!

Well, at least you got silver. I didn't even get a FUCKING mention, so Fuck Me!

"LSTCUP" said:
Fuck! that's beautiful, "fuck so fuck" I fucked up! and yes I am Canadian, and have to settle with FUCKING silver, Fuckers!

An awesome display of fuckness, none the fucking less. :wor

Back