• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Service: Underdash Harness Restorations

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I offer all vintage Mustang underdash harness refurbishments, from $175 plus core ($50). Conversions are $50 more (e.g. non-tach to tach, etc.). I use only Ford OEM connectors; I can repair resistor wires, and will also refurbish fuse boxes. All products guaranteed for one two years to be 100% functional to original usage, and come with print-out of wire color, number, function, plug type, and where each wire goes to. Why spend $450+ for a repro when you can have the real thing?

I also will pay for usable underdash harnesses, typically $50 including shipping. Contact me via PM or via harnesses@fusemail.com

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
"napaguy" said:
Is there an extra charge for butt connectors? :dance

Nope, I check your shorts as part of the deal :rof

trialsguy

Midlife
I have a 68 coupe that I may remove the wire harness if you are interested in it. What or how is the best way to remove it and what all do you want?

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
For 1968, I would like everything that resides under the dash: the main harness and the two sub-assemblies that go to the dash. I pay shipping from your place to mine. PM me for details.

joesgt281

what sort of parts/pieces can you provide if I don't need the whole thing?
specifically, in my 67, i'm needing the 3 wire connector to the dimmer switch on the floor, with some pigtails I could splice to?
before i put the headlite relay system in, it basically melted the damn thing.

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
"cmayna" said:
Any particular year you are seeking for cores?
I'll accept any year, but as of right now, I have no 71-73 harnesses or cores.

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
"joesgt281" said:
specifically, in my 67, i'm needing the 3 wire connector to the dimmer switch on the floor, with some pigtails I could splice to?
Let's take this off-line and e-mail me.

joesgt281

"Midlife" said:
"joesgt281" said:
Let's take this off-line and e-mail me.

sent you a PM

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I've had such a good response to this ad, that I will donate 5% of all proceeds until the end of the year to Sluggo for support of the website. Thanks, everyone!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Working on harnesses is the only thing that keeps you away from my "adult beverages" and my Garage Majal...

Dne'

Thank you Midlife!!

Just wanted to say Thanks to Midlife for prompt action in getting my harness working! I was almost about to install my harness, and then I saw this post, sent Randy my harness, and he found A BUNCH OF STUFF WRONG WITH MY HARNESS!! I can't imagine having to pull the harness back out :hide. I especially appreciate his communication along the way, informing me of what he had found, fixed, etc.!! So, again, Thank you Randy! :notworthy:
dne'

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Glad to have helped, he said, as he tipped his cap to the pretty young lady.