• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rock Auto Sale

Thx Tony for the heads up. Could use some rear axle components but for now I have other obligations.

Its getting cold outside , single digit °C . We had a very wet october/ november months. Ask Limeboy in the UK , he knows too !
Mustang is in winter storage / basement . I can do some minor things but I am also busy monitoring my daughter's new house building works.
We managed to save money on the solarsystem without compromising quality. Bought an inverter and energymeter "new" , never out of the box , and saved 35%.
On solarpanels , getting them in Germany , we saved about 20%. We do all work by ourselves and can save up to 50% on complete installation. I think we saved 5-6000€ on a 8Kwh installation, roughly.
Now we are busy with ventilation system , electrical and plumbing . And next will be floorheating which is very simple.
For my son , I am making a DIY 48V 14.3 Kwh battery system for his house. ( I did the same in my house this summer ).
Nevertheless , winter is slow for me . Gain some weight which is deadly at my age. Try to eat less :mad:, but have no caracter in doing it !!
Yesterday I went to see a cardiologist and did some tests....he sounded good.....told me at the end that i will get 100yrs old ! Asked him if he put this on paper.....he laught but said i was OK but have to watch my weight IOW eat less greasy food. Or work harder !!!! LOL.
How is Perth , or on the West Coast ?

Last edited:
Wow keeping busy.

The solar systems certainly pay for themselves.

With all that running around can't understand the weight issue.

On the west coast we are just starting our 40c days. This week it's pretty good but expect 40c will be the norm as we get closer to Christmas.

WEST COAST ! My bad !!

Christmas in bathing suit ! Weird for me ! Although I saw some vids/docu of Bondi Beach , bikini and a santa claus hat !

Any project running ? Like making wifey happy ? No no , not what you are thinking !!!

I'm in the process of getting my *fast car^ back on the road. 459hp at the wheels. It was made in Australia and exported to the US as a GTO in 2005. I think our version looks better.

1581575436650.jpg

1581575433152.jpg

How do you go about finding closeout specials on a certain year/model. I see this is for the 67 Mustangs.

Just do a search on make, model and year. At the end of the parts list (ie brakes, belts, etc) at the bottom of the list is where you find the option.

Just do a search on make, model and year. At the end of the parts list (ie brakes, belts, etc) at the bottom of the list is where you find the option.
perfect! thanks for the tip. Of course timing could have been better since I just placed an order yesterday! :)

Surprised I didn't get flamed for the car....
Everybody makes a bad decision now and again. While the car was certainly a powerhouse, I am not a big fan of GM products. The only real issue I would take is those damn Lambo doors. Here in the US that is a symbol of a 20 something kid's car.

Back