• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rewiring '66 Project - Questions

timbeam

Now that I am digging into my rewiring project in earnest, I'll probably be asking a lot of questions.

Here's the first ones:

Where is the normal mounting spot for the 10A fuse connected to the Fog Lamps (on a 65/66)? Mine was mounted on the windshield wiper motor. Is this normal or a P.O. getting creative?

Does the GRY/BLK wire with the Ring Connector that is for the Fog Lamps connect to one side of the 10A fuse?

Does someone sell the crimp contact that is on the end of the wire for light bulbs?

Thanks in advance!

"timbeam" said:
Now that I am digging into my rewiring project in earnest, I'll probably be asking a lot of questions.

Here's the first ones:

Where is the normal mounting spot for the 10A fuse connected to the Fog Lamps (on a 65/66)? Mine was mounted on the windshield wiper motor. Is this normal or a P.O. getting creative? I believe it mounts onto the support structure just to the right of the motor.

Does the GRY/BLK wire with the Ring Connector that is for the Fog Lamps connect to one side of the 10A fuse? Yes, although it really is a circuit breaker and not a fuse.

Does someone sell the crimp contact that is on the end of the wire for light bulbs? I vaguely remember seeing them in some auto part stores as pigtails. I've never seen the actual button for sale as a stand-alone. I have dozens of pigtails at $1 apiece if you are interested.

Thanks in advance!

Back