• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Obama special that FOX couldn't show because of the heat to censor it

RustyRed

Can you believe the pressure FOX must have had to take this off the air and not offer any kind of explanation at the time? Can this kind of thing continue and expand to cover all who would raise their voice in question and decent? Truly frightening.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 2:57 PM
Subject: Fw: information!

Well here it is folks: The show that even FOX couldn''t show. I wonder who put the pressure on so strong that even FOX buckled under. Talk about freedom of the press. Or freedom of speech???

Thought you might be interested as to what happened to the much touted Hannity expose' on Obama that was never shown,
AND NOT EVEN MENTIONED last Sunday evening on FOX.
Well here it is in its entirety, all 6 segments, apparently leaked onto Youtube.
[No announcement or mention about it by FOX]
The station must have had good reason to walk away after the obvious expenses of production and all the hype that preceded it.

To everyone who thought the special about Obama was going to be on Hannity.
It was taken off.
Here are the segments.
You better watch now before they are removed too.

Yes, the program was not aired Sunday so it was googled and found the segments had been taken off of the internet as well.
Wonder who blocked this?

Here are the 6 segments

Part 1 - Sean Hannity - Obama & Friends History of Radicalisam 1-6 College Years

Part 2 - Sean Hannity - Obama & Friends History of Radicalisam 2-6 Community Organizer

Part 3 - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 3 of 6)

Part 4 - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 4 of 6)

Part 5 - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 5 of 6)

Part 6 - 6 of 6 - Obama & Friends: History of Radicalism

The thing about this info is that it's already out there, people just choose to overlook it the same way they don't care that Mary Joe died at the hands of ole teddy.

I'd like to know who and why it was nixed!

I've already put an email into FoxNews and Hannity. I'll let you know if I get a response. I think I may have to take a break from the news. Seriously. I'm thinking a month or two of nothing. I'm sick of the administration, the waste of money, the lack of attention to Americans, breastfeeding moms getting pissed they were asked to "cover up" in a public restaurant, people facing criminal charges for praying, student body presidents not allowed to speak at graduation because she would "thank God" for her accomplishments, jets, oil, Iran, SEIU, PETA, ACLU, all of Congress, and the list goes on and on. I think I'll make an offer to my wife that I will not watch any tv any night we have sex. Hey, it's worth a shot.

"blue65coupe" said:
I think I'll make an offer to my wife that I will not watch any tv any night we have sex. Hey, it's worth a shot.

Haven't you heard? Wedding cake consumption = perpetual head ache and / or PMS?

Studies show, the fastest way to go from every night to much less often is to feed them their own wedding cake and put a ring on their finger....the ring must cut off circulation or something?

Once you have kids they gamble you aren't leaving, believe they have you "trapped" then the head aches become even more frequent.

:rofl

Actually it has been determined that a woman's sex drive is located in the tip of her ring finger on the left hand.

"blue65coupe" said:
I think I'll make an offer to my wife that I will not watch any tv any night we have sex. Hey, it's worth a shot.

You, uhhh........let us know how that goes mkay!

:crazy

Hey, it's either get in a bad mood watching tv or she gets me in a good mood. If it works, I'll let you know. If she sends me to the tv in the basement, I'll keep my mouth shut. Mkay?!

You could turn this into an article for publication and millions in grants from the gov if you play it right!

Stunning. Just stunning...this guy got the highest position in the country and this is his past.
"Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are."

Oh and I'm saving a hard copy of these, just in case they get pulled off the web.

Jamie, how do you save a hard copy of a youtube vid? Jack, the answer to your question would be no. However, does even the "old propaganda" alone not raise any questions? I've stated before on this forum (thanks to Sluggo for allowing this) I welcome any debate/discussion with someone who still supports and believes in the current administration and what is going on. Considering said discussion could quickly get out of hand in a forum setting, I would not at all be opposed to do this via email. Very civil discussion. I really want to hear from someone who defends (believes in) what is going on and not just from a Rep/Dem viewpoint. It doesn't have to get into Bush, Clinton, Carter, etc. I want it to be what is going on now. I'm being very serious in this and am not looking to call someone out or rake them over the coals. My email is dm65_98@yahoo.com

I use a firefox addon called fast video download. It pulls embedded video off of you tube and such, in either mp4 or flv(youtube) format. Then I use Anyvideo Converter to to change it to a dvd format, burn it to dvd.

"blue65coupe" said:
Ummm, ok. That's a lot of puter stuff for me so I'll just contact you if I ever need anything.

All I heard when reading that was

Blah, ba blah, blah, blah youtube...blah,blah,blah,dvd.

Back