• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NorCal 1st StangFix BBQ at SAAC35

"KBMWRS" said:
Well all the Marthas have backed out or aren't coming.

Dare I say that there won't be a BBQ.(I can't bring one in the 67 either)

So bring your own meal/drinks or buy on site. I will bring some type of munchies though.

Attendees:
BiteMe (Mark)
Garner 67(Mike)
KBMWRS(Mike)
Shaun(Street or Track)
Opentracker(John)

Chuck Wilkens will be driving is 67 on track Sat. He might join us, too.

Also, I plan to be there on Friday. I won't be track driving, but I'll be looking for a couple of ride-a-longs!

Should we change the post title to, "NorCal 1st Stangfix sit around and eat sandwiches because all the Martha's have to organise their spice rack instead of hang out at the track at SAAC35"?

Even though you hippy dippy California's couldn't organise how to get drunk in a brewery, I'm still looking forward to seeing you all!

:craz

I thought I had replied to this, but I guess I didn't. I'll be there.

Frank

"KBMWRS" said:
Well all the Marthas have backed out or aren't coming.

Dare I say that there won't be a BBQ.(I can't bring one in the 67 either)

So bring your own meal/drinks or buy on site. I will bring some type of munchies though.

Attendees:
BiteMe (Mark)
Garner 67(Mike)
KBMWRS(Mike)
Shaun(Street or Track)
Opentracker(John)

"Shaun" said:
Should we change the post title to, "NorCal 1st Stangfix sit around and eat sandwiches because all the Martha's have to organise their spice rack instead of hang out at the track at SAAC35"?

Even though you hippy dippy Californian's couldn't organise how to get drunk in a brewery, I'm still looking forward to seeing you all!

:craz

hippy dippy Californian's

:rofl

Anybody ever hear from Kent anymore? He used to be an avid poster on VMF, even his website looks a bit outdated now...

Is Mr. Tepper coming?

Shaun:

At this point, I have other commitments that would prevent me from attending, however, I am trying to move things around so that I may attend. If I am able to do so it would be last minute on my part so please plan around me.

Regards, Jeff

OK, depending on how things go this weekend and coming week with Shag, I might infact make it afterall. I need to put some serious miles on Shag today and tomorrow in order to get that warm fuzzy feeling that he can make it to Sears Point and back.

I have not heard from Biteme so I think we should mentally be ready to forget the BBQ idea, but let's wait until the last minute to see if he still planning to bring his BBQ.

Meanwhile...off to work on Shag I go

I'll be there on Saturday. I'll PM some of you guys for your phone numbers and pot luck info. See you next week.

"cmayna" said:
OK, depending on how things go this weekend and coming week with Shag, I might infact make it afterall. I need to put some serious miles on Shag today and tomorrow in order to get that warm fuzzy feeling that he can make it to Sears Point and back.

I have not heard from Biteme so I think we should mentally be ready to forget the BBQ idea, but let's wait until the last minute to see if he still planning to bring his BBQ.

Meanwhile...off to work on Shag I go

Sweet!

I'm sure we can find the odd Mustang there to poach parts from if you need them. If not there is always AAA.

I must ask if that mini lawn chair your using for a drivers seat is from 1968. Gongrats, glad to hear Shag is keeping things together and pushing through your tests.

"Shaun" said:
Shop is shut, flight is in a few hours, see you lot this weekend!

WHOOHOOO!!!

Flight?

I though Shaun was bringing his wares by truck?

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
I thought I had replied to this, but I guess I didn't. I'll be there.

Frank

Looks like I'll be there too w/o the car.

I will not be able to make it up to Sears Point this weekend so take plenty of pics and have a great time!!

Back