• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here

fast65

Well I've been here for awhile lurking and figured I'd finally introduce myself since I have nothing else to do. :p

I'm Nathan, I'm 19 and I'm a student studying to be a firefighter/paramedic. I've got a 1965 Mustang GT coupe and a 1984 Mustang SVO. My family and I completely restored my '65 when I was 16 and I drove it all through my senior year of high school. The '65 has a stroker 347 with a toploader 4-speed and the SVO is only slightly modded. That's really all I can think of now lol.

Pics of the '65:
Picture657.jpg

Picture660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Nathan. Very sharp looking car. Where are you located (cant make out the plates on the car) looks like some beautiful scenery up there.

Thanks guys. I'm located in Central Oregon (Bend to be exact) and I drove on up to Mt. Bachelor just for those pics lol.

Welcome to Stangfix.

That's a nice looking coupe. Fire up some more pictures if you get a chance.

Johnny

Welcome.

Great looking 65.

It's really good to see younger people still dig old Mustangs.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Uh Oh. Another guy from Bend OvR. You and silverblue ought to get along VERY well I assume. Welcome to the asylum and good looking car. Nice to see another early coupe as the 69/70 crowd here is getting...well..........

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and all the compliments. :D Here's a few more pics of it for you guys:

Picture640.jpg

DSC00445-2.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

Here's a few before pics:

stang4-1.jpg

stang7.jpg

stang1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its come a long way. Are your wheels staggered? 16 in rear 15 up front? Whats the other car under the cover, on the other side of the boat?

Yeah, they're staggered, 14 in front, 15 out back. If I remember correctly, the car under the cover was a convertible '69 Camaro, those pics were taken at the previous owners house in Washington.

Welcome aboard Nathan, I lived in Bend 05-06, still have fond memories regardless what DDuane says!

Hopefully you're part of the Deschutes County Mustang Club, that's a great club, lots of cruising and track time!

"silverblueBP" said:
Welcome aboard Nathan, I lived in Bend 05-06, still have fond memories regardless what DDuane says!

Hopefully you're part of the Deschutes County Mustang Club, that's a great club, lots of cruising and track time!

Thanks, yeah I'm a member of the Deschutes County Mustang Club, although it's not quite as active since Steve Kelley moved to California last year.

Next time you go to a club get together tell Steve Wilson (Turtle), Farmer says hello! Let him tell you the story behind those titles.

If you get a chance to ride in Gary's GT500 (either one) take it, also take a change of underwear :toot

"silverblueBP" said:
Next time you go to a club get together tell Steve Wilson (Turtle), Farmer says hello! Let him tell you the story behind those titles.

If you get a chance to ride in Gary's GT500 (either one) take it, also take a change of underwear :toot

Haha, alright will do, what does Steve drive? I've been trying to get Gary to let me drive one of his Shelby's for the longest time lol, my grandfather and him used to work at the Fire station together so Gary's a family friend. The new GT500's are pretty scary though, my uncle has an '07 GT500 and then he just bought an '08 GT500KR a couple weeks ago, both are CRAZY lol.

Back