• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monday Craigslist

66 Mustang (Reduced)

1966 Ford Mustang 2-door Hardtop Coupe- 92,000 original miles, 6 cylinder (206), Almost all original (to my knowledge the radio is the only thing not orginal), White with red interior, needs a good home to take care of her. Some rust, has new radiatorbut needs thermostat housing (19.99), needs new battery, like new tires but needs 3 new valve stems. Wonderful car and great PROJECT CAR FOR RESTORATION.

3k43me3p3ZZZZZZZZZ94d09e86643034812ca.jpg

like new tires

AzPete

Very seldom look at the car sales anymore. Wife would kill me..... She is getting suspicious with seeing motorcycles pop up on the computer again. I actually saw that one a couple weeks ago when helping another guy look for a new Mustang.

"AzPete" said:
Very seldom look at the car sales anymore. Wife would kill me..... She is getting suspicious with seeing motorcycles pop up on the computer again. I actually saw that one a couple weeks ago when helping another guy look for a new Mustang.

But its not even close to you..... :naug

tarafied1

I like how he says "all original except the radio" then says has a new radiator! Well then that's another part that ain't original...